The Women & Girls in Sports Luncheon is presented annually by the Santa Barbara Athletic Round Table in concert with the UCSB Women’s Center, to celebrate National Girls and Women in Sports Day, the lasting impact of Title IX legislation and outstanding female athletes in the Santa Barbara community.
This special luncheon includes over 500 female athletes from local high schools and colleges as guests of the Santa Barbara Athletic Round Table. The public is invited to attend this special event.
- Monday, February 6, 2017 – at Earl Warren Showgrounds, 11:30 a.m.
- View Event Flyer
2017 LUNCHEON SPONSORS
B4T9 Women’s Cycling Team
Fidelity / Chicago Title
First American Title
Maho-Prentice Attorneys at Law
Montecito Bank & Trust
Nye Peabody Stirling Hale & Miller LLP
Jensen’s Audio Visual
Goleta Lions Club
Scholarship Foundation of Santa Barbara
Sol Soccer Club
UCSB Title IX
- 2016 Women in Sports Luncheon: Sebnem Kimyacioglu, Alison Bernal, Jill Deering
- 2015 Women in Sports Luncheon: Alissa Johnson
- 2014 Women in Sports Luncheon: Dotsie Bausch
- 2013 Women in Sports Luncheon: Kaitlin Sandeno
- 2012 Women in Sports Luncheon: Pearl Sinn-Bonanni
- 2011 Women in Sports Luncheon: Sarah Gerhardt
- 2010 Women in Sports Luncheon: Christa Gannon
- 2009 Women in Sports Luncheon: Natalie Golda